Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm Nolan Bushnell, and this is how I work.

 

Nolan Bushnell is one of the biggest tech legends, he is best known for founding Atari and Chuck E. Cheese's, Nolan has several other companies in his decades strong portfolio.
We caught up with Nolan to talk about his workspace, sleep routine, and tips and tricks and this is what he had to say.

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Current Gig: Brainrush, Inc. CEO and author
Current mobile device: iPhone
Current computer: MacBook Pro
One word that best describes how you work: Mancave

What apps/software/tools can't you live without?

Evernote, Powerpoint, and audiobooks.

What's your workspace like?





A cluttered cave. People have said that I could probably build a rocket ship with all the stuff that's i my office.

What's your best time saving trick?

Audio books while driving and exercising. Get an Audible subscription. I just finished Wool by Hugh Howey and now listening to The Innovator's Solution by Clay Christensen.

What's your favorite to-list manager?

Stickies. Stickies. Stickies.

What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?

Coming up with ideas and writing business plans around them, in order to build the future I want to live in.

What do you listen to while you work?



Nothing.

Are you more of and introvert or and extrovert?

I'm both. I like being in a crowd a little bit but I have to have my alone time. Being in my cave is my happiest place.

What's your sleep routine like?

I'm a night owl, but I can get up early if need be. 

What's the best advice you've ever recieved?

Focus on doing. Act.



 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff