Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
FACTS ABOUT LIFE
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Daily Qoute
Labels:
Daily Quote
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Your best and your same. vs. your different and your truth
Some inspirational wallpapers for your desktop
Everybody is a genius
I'm Saschka Unsel,and this is how I work
Don't study success to learn how to be successful.
The certain shortcut.
Quote of the day
Owning vs. renting
How to wake up immediately in the morning
Want to be happier? Stop doing this things right now.
Labels
Best Advice
(5)
Daily Quote
(5)
Design
(29)
How I Work
(7)
Life
(78)
Tech
(18)
Tips and Tricks
(36)
wiredinq
(1)
Total Pageviews
@LifeStige. Powered by
Blogger
.