Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
FACTS ABOUT LIFE
Friday, May 31, 2013
Owning vs. renting
Labels:
Life
You don't own attention or trust or shelf space. You don't even own tomorrow's plans.
It's all for rent, with a collection clause that can kick in at any time.
The moment you start treating the rental like a right, it disappears.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Your best and your same. vs. your different and your truth
Some inspirational wallpapers for your desktop
The certain shortcut.
Four ways to figure out what you realy want with your life
Everybody is a genius
Don't study success to learn how to be successful.
Owning vs. renting
I'm Saschka Unsel,and this is how I work
Quote of the day
Back Up Your Evernote Notebooks.
Labels
Best Advice
(5)
Daily Quote
(5)
Design
(29)
How I Work
(7)
Life
(78)
Tech
(18)
Tips and Tricks
(36)
wiredinq
(1)
Total Pageviews
@LifeStige. Powered by
Blogger
.