Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
FACTS ABOUT LIFE
Monday, June 24, 2013
Featured Desktop:The wierd plaid desktop
Labels:
Design
,
Tech
Well place Rainmeter skins, a great wallpaper, and some fresh taskbar icon makes it a cool desktop. I f you want to get the tools that the user used visit
Lifehacker
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Some inspirational wallpapers for your desktop
The certain shortcut.
Your best and your same. vs. your different and your truth
Everybody is a genius
Owning vs. renting
I'm Saschka Unsel,and this is how I work
Quote of the day
Don't study success to learn how to be successful.
Want to be happier? Stop doing this things right now.
Back Up Your Evernote Notebooks.
Labels
Best Advice
(5)
Daily Quote
(5)
Design
(29)
How I Work
(7)
Life
(78)
Tech
(18)
Tips and Tricks
(36)
wiredinq
(1)
Total Pageviews
@LifeStige. Powered by
Blogger
.